A career with NAREIG means working with a diverse set of people with varying skills and perspectives to draw from, all teaming up toward a common goal: contributing to the communities in which we work and live. Our success lies in your success, and there is always opportunity for growth within our organization.
Property Portfolio Manager
(NAREIG Property Management LLC )
- Must have 2+ years of experience in single family and/or multifamily rental housing as property manager
- Must hold a WA state real estate broker license
- Possess in-depth knowledge of all rules and regulations pertaining to property management.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be able to navigate industry software - AppFolio
- Organize, direct and manage day-to-day operation of apartment community(s) by providing leadership, motivation, and consistent direction to on-site staff.
- Demonstrate honesty, moral integrity, and ethical conduct.
- Develop new market and obtain properties to manage.
- Manage apartment community(s) in the most efficient and profitable manner possible given current market conditions.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through implementation of effective cost control, revenue maximization and delinquency management programs. Must cooperate with all other NAREIG departments in completing all assigned tasks.
- Must adhere to all collection policies and procedures set forth by the Company.
- Be able to provide great customer service to residents and prospective residents. Work with contracted vendors in a respectful and professional manner.
- Approve, supervise and prepare all required personnel forms including timesheets, benefit forms, personnel action forms, and payroll sheets in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bring to Company's attention any conditions of the property, which will require capital expenditures. Analyze and monitor the community market conditions in order to anticipate market changes or trends that could affect the profitability of the apartment community.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
- Fluency in Mandarin/English
REAL ESTATE BROKER
- Realtor license required (respective States)
- 1+ years of residential brokerage experience, listing and buying
- Familiarity with state and federal real estate licensing law & MLS rules and regulations
- Experience working in high-end market and with Asian/Chinese investors
- Identify investment value and development/improvement potentials of property
- Collaborate with marketing team to promote listings and concierge services
- Work closely with consultants & clients for One-Stop-Shop customer experience
- Exercise different channels/platforms for lead generation
- Thorough understanding of local market data and trends
- Excellent customer service
- Team player > work with fellow agents, managing broker and staff
- Mandarin / Chinese a plus
cOMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT
- Identify investment opportunities and development potentials
- Perform market, property and financial analyses/projections
- Manage property listings, projects and clients
- Promote properties, projects and services (w/marketing team)
- Communicate technical information effectively to brokers, consultants and clients (verbal + written)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- WA broker license preferred
- Prior exposure to commercial brokerage process
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Experience working with Asian/Chinese clients a plus
- Background in contract writing and negotiation a plus
Office Assistant / Receptionist
- Providing customer services for high-end clients
- College degree is required
- At least two years of customer service experience
- Good at written and verbal communication
- A high level of responsibility and professionalism
- Familiar with office software and hardware
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Driver’s license is required